POWERFACT: There’s a sweet spot between a Seller’s Market and a Buyer’s Market that we call the AGENT’S market.
This is it friends. As the market moves and shifts across the nation, we’ll see one of the fairest market conditions for consumers –– and definitely one that is the most favorable for agents.
In a Seller’s Market:
- Sellers think their house is worth more
- Don’t see value in agents
- Harder for agents to take listings
- Pressure to cut commissions
- Inventory is low
In a Buyer’s Market:
- Buyers want rock-bottom pricing
- Want to look at everything
- No pressure to choose a house quickly
- Pressure on agents to negotiate
In an AGENT’S MARKET:
- Homes are selling at Fair Market Value
- Sellers recognize value in using an agent
- Buyers are more reasonable
- Less pressure all around
That means, there’s no time like the present to fine-tune your skills and build listing inventory. Leverage the next 10-12 months for all they are worth because they’ll be worth a LOT!
That means hitting the phones, calling FSBOs, Expireds, FRBOs, Sphere of Influence — the works. It also means increasing your exposure and connection in your neighborhood farms.
Which is EXACTLY what we’ll be talking about on our next webinar! Join us!
Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019
12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM Eastern
*Please check for your local time
There are two ways to generate real estate leads – you go to them, or they come to you. Through our Power Program system, we’ve developed hundreds of tools to help agents do both. This webinar is specifically designed to help you develop the connections that encourage leads to come to YOU. We’re big believers in helping real estate professionals develop consistent, reliable CASH FLOW. One key to that is to create clear, effective, and decisive self-promotion campaign that allows you, your brand, and your contact information to stay top of mind with consumers in your marketplace.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to define your own USP – Unique Selling Proposition (and why that’s important)
- The art of creating your own memorable slogan
- How to stay top of mind for buyers and sellers in your market
- The Do’s and Don’ts of creating a brand for yourself
- What promotional vehicles work and where to find them
- How to promote yourself on a shoestring budget all the way to high-end sales
Putting systems and promotions in place to ensure that you are generating cash flow year around is vital. Ready to take your business to the NEXT LEVEL? Don’t miss a minute of this webinar!
Not yet a Power Agent®? Did you know that for less than a dollar a day, you can have access to hundreds of marketing, prospecting, and objection handling tools – live weekly coaching, podcasts, webinars, and more? Start your Power Agent® free trial and have total access to every tool we have including letters, dialogues, training tips, webinars on demand, eBooks, and marketing tools.
If you’re ready to have everything you need to handle whatever the market tosses your way — get started today!